El Segundo, CA (September 15, 2014) — It can take a lot of gear to produce great tunes. That’s why Novation have designed Audiohub 2×4: a combined audio interface and USB hub designed for electronic music production.
It provides an ultra-low latency stereo input, four high quality audio outputs and a super-loud headphone output, all in a compact and tough aluminium case with exceptional 96kHz, 24-bit ‘Focusrite Sound Inside’. Its integrated USB hub powers up to three USB devices simultaneously, meaning a single power supply can power an entire setup, and connect everything to a computer (or even an iPad with a Camera Connection Kit).
- Two in, four out audio interface and USB hub
- 96kHz, 24-bit ‘Focusrite Sound Inside’ audio quality
- Loud outputs for DJs and Live performers
- Integrated USB 2.0 hub with three ports
- Bus powered and class compliant
- Ableton Live Lite and 1GB Loopasters samples included
- Connects to iPad via Camera Connection Kit
Watch the company’s video demo: