Nace Amps introduces the new, PRO-18 Vacuum Tube Guitar amplifier packed with new features not found in other boutique amps.
The PRO-18 is an original design from
a blank sheet of paper and is not a knockoff of someone else’s design.
- New: A True Variable Power Output Control. A front panel control, not a half power switch, volume control, or a power soaker. The control can vary the output power from 1W to 18W * and all points in between and maintain the same tone settings of the amplifier. Now you have a practice amp and a stage amp in one amp. Pat. Pending.
- New: Front panel AC ON/OFF
- New: Front Panel Standby Switch
- New: High and Low impedance input front panel jacks. Now you can easily daisy chain multiple amps or use the low input to add recorded rhythm from your IPhone, IPad, or other portable device.
- New: Back Panel 1/4 jack boost control. Rhythm to lead level boost with external foot switch. Use in conjunction with the gain and/or Variable Power controls to set levels
- New: Back Panel 1/4 jack FX send and 1/4 jack FX return. Ideal for pedals that you don’t want distorted with the amps front end.
- New: Back Panel 1/4 jack record out. Balanced and unbalanced. Emulate the SPL of Celestion 12” Greenback. Removes the hassle, expense, and guess work of mic’ing a speaker to get to that “sweet spot”.
- Tubes: 1 – 12AX7 preamp, 1 – 12AT7 phase splitter 2 – EL84 power tubes
- Front panel V-pwr, Reverb, Bass, Treble, Master Volume, Gain controls
- Back Panel 4, 8, and 16 ohm outputs
- Back Panel 1/4 jack to turn the reverb on and off with external foot switch.
- Extremely low noise.
- Reliability is backed by a ten year guarantee. Visit our web site for full details
- Settings: gain and master volume fully clockwise with 10 mVrms, I Khz input signal.
For more information: