As millions of guitarists are using mobile music apps, all of them want one sound interface which can be used both in practicing and on the stage, suitable for all the iDevice (iPhone, iPad, Mac) as well as MAC and Windows PC. As an innovative company, Tone Shifter has unveiled the world’s first smart sound interface named Tone Shifter 3. By simply connected to iDevice, MAC or Windows PC, you can use all the top-level guitar effects software. Besides, this smart guitar sound interface has combined MIDI controller so that guitarist can switch tones by the foot switches without any latency. Most important, it is very compact and portable, you can put it just into your guitar bag and go to the show.
As a sound interface, Tone Shifter 3 has 2-IN/4-OUT: independent L&R inputs, independent L&R outputs and Hi-Fi headset output. Also it has independent input gain and output level control. For the MIDI control, Tone Shifter 3 is designed with three useful switching modes (B/D/P mode). By using D mode, after long press A or D foot switch to select the previous or next BANK, the tone pitch will immediately jump to the destination BANK. By using B mode, the tone pitch will not change until the BANK is selected. The tone switch happens after selecting A /B /C /D in the destination BANK. In P mode, only the A and D foot switch is valid for changing the tone pitch by +1 or -1 which is very convenient to browse the whole sound library when you practice.
What’s more, Tone Shifter 3 can be used as a standalone MIDI controller for most of the gears that with the MIDI-IN input. Even the AXE FX2 and Kemper Profiling Amps can be perfectly controlled by Tone Shifter 3.
The special designed power inputs Jack PW1/PW2 can be plugged by almost adapter from 7V to 18V regardless of AC or DC, +/-poles. That is also a firm guarantee of the reliability. You can’t damage Tone Shifter 3 with an unselected power supply.
- Works with thousands of music apps including JamUp, BAIS FX, AmpKit, ToneStack Go, Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Revalver, Overloud TH, WAVE GTR, POD Farm, Nuendo, Sonar, Cubase and so on.
- Work as MIDI controller to multi effects, guitar amps and keyboards with MIDI-IN interface such as KPA, AXE, POD, TC, Eventide and so on.
- Both R&L Inputs support guitar and Mic input, integrated gain controller and clip indicator.
- Hi-Fi headset output and R/L independent output with gain control for monitor or stage mixer.
- Powered by iDevice (iphone, ipad, Mac)/Windows PC or any adaptor in hand.
Tone Shifter 3 Smart Sound Interface will be launched firstly in Kickstarter.com and then sold all over the world. Guitarist can follow the Tone Shifter Facebook for the latest updates.
Starting at $220